Modern Masterpiece in the Burlingame Hills
Exquisite design, unparalleled new construction, and a sense of space and light define this home made for the most-discerning buyer. Perfectly situated between mature live oaks on a quiet street just three minutes from 280 and easy access to San Francisco, SFO International Airport, and Silicon Valley, superior design and attention to detail are apparent throughout.
Enjoy numerous entertaining options, from casual to formal, with reception areas, great room, extra living space on the lower level, outside seating areas, fire pit, and a expansive media room featuring a 80” flat screen with surround sound and large wet bar. Understated elegance and luxurious fixtures are paired with a SONOS sound system, iPorts on both levels, extensive alarm, including surveillance cameras, and an extensive, energy-efficient climate control system, and Thermador kitchen appliances. The family bedroom retreat on the lower level ensures privacy.
This amazing home must be seen to appreciate its quality.
- Top-of-the-line construction with 4,874 square feet of living space
- Private, park-like setting on 14,136 square feet lot with ideal landscaping and entertaining areas
- Four large bedrooms, including luxurious master suite with custom walk-in closet, double vanity, soaking tub, generous shower stall, exquisite Italian marble, and separate toilet
- Six Baths: four full, elegant powder room, and half bath adjacent to media room
- Upstairs Guest /Nanny suite with private bathroom; separate office or extra bedroom
- State-of-the-art Technology: Home automation system controlled by IPorts located on both levels, eight-camera surveillance system, Honeywell alarm system with Wi-Fi capability, top-end SONOS Music System with five separate play stations, and CAT 6 wiring
- Oversized media/home theater room equipped with 80” flat screen TV and custom surround sound system, wet bar, beverage center, and ample cabinet space
- High-efficiency heating and air conditioning with three zones operated by Nest System
- Chef’s Kitchen with honed Taj Mahal quartzite counters, custom cabinetry, expansive island with prep sink, and premier Thermador stainless steel appliances
- Stately 10-foot ceilings in bedrooms, living and dining rooms, 13-foot ceiling in Great Room, and 16-foot ceiling in entrance foyer
- Striking, wide-plank hardwood floors with natural finish
- Contemporary gas fireplaces in Great Room and Living Room
- Well-appointed mud room with separate entrance, stackable washer and dryer, and generous storage
- Additional full-size laundry room on lower level adjacent to bedrooms
- Three-car garage with 651 square feet, 10-foot ceilings, and vehicle charging station
- LiftMaster garage door with remote and wireless access
118 Los Montes Drive
Top schools, a trendy downtown, and beautiful homes symbolize Burlingame. With an easy commute to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Burlingame is one of the most desirable residential areas for Bay Area professionals and families.
Burlingame is a thriving community-based environment with cultural, athletic, and outdoor activities. Many of its 35,0000 residents walk to Burlingame and Broadway Avenues, which offer prime shopping, dining, and a seasonal farmers’ market. The historic public library, recreation centers, and abundant parks offer activities from A to Z for all ages. This is THE place for upscale, yet relaxed living.